Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday!

I had quite a nice day today. The weather was beautiful and school was largely tolerable (French class was actually fun/productive today; fancy that!) and it's Friday. Fridays automatically make everything better.

It's really nice out still. I might go out and read later on or something.

Uhhhhhh.

Finals are coming up in, like, seven-ish days. The Greek final is on Monday, though, and I kind of really need to study.

And thus, because I am a fail and have nothing really to talk about, here's a sketch of Peter Pan that maybe I'll get around to colouring sometime and a few pictures of some flowers I took last week.

There was originally a Tinker Bell in the picture, but she ended up looking more like a blue hairball, so I gave up.

Flowers on top of my chemistry homework. How lovely. ♥

Look at that awful handwriting.

Cheers,

xiy

3 comments:

  1. Yuck. Chemistry. >.< Virgil hates chemistry. It's quite poetic how you could put something so beautiful over something so evil. I'm surprised the flowers didn't shrivel up and die on contact.

    & YAYY PETER PAN!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not that I don't like the concept of chemistry. The reactions and molecular stuffs are actually quite fascinating to me. I just don't like my chemistry teacher... or the people in my chemistry class... bleh >.<

    ReplyDelete