Sunday, May 22, 2011

:)

Hi hi.

So, this week should be actually quite nice.
I'm in a lovely mood in comparison to last week, so I'll be going into finals somewhat hopeful.
School is winding down! Thank goodness. (Finals are going to be... um... stressful. However, we're starting to prepare for this bout a little bit earlier than before, so maybe it'll be more calm?)
The sun is beginning to shine again; the classes are getting progressively less productive; those freakin birds are starting to chirp earlier and earlier, forcing me to lose sleep. And yay it's almost summer :D I can't wait :)

xiy and I finished our 9HD today! I'm really excited for this Tuesday night. xiy and I get to lose miserably to Momo and Carrie's display board, yayyy. Our board is actually really good in comparison to our other one. (Granted, the other board had more character and was more neon and overall more beautiful. But judges like /organized/ and /neat/ and /formal/, meh.)

Momo and Virgil have turned me (and xiy) into QWOP fanatics... it's this simple running game-thing that gets to be really addicting XD

Anyway.
I should go practice moar flute. Auditions are this Wednesday for that band Virgil and I are in.
Kbai!
AHHH AUDITIONS AHHHHH >.< >.< >.<
With all due respect,
House.

No comments:

Post a Comment