Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MISTER I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOUUUUU!

Yes, that is a the song that came onto my mp3 right before I began typing this. :3 It made me quite happy, and I thought of all the other 6LCFs. 

Woo, Wednesday! Oh... wait. I always post on Wednesday, don't I? Heh, whoopsies... 

Uh, I get to sleep in this entire week since the sophomores have to take their OGTs. XD YESSSSS! sleeppp ^_^ 

Anyway, I have to go like do stuff... so yeah. Have a nice life! :) 
My deepest apologies for such a short post. :P

DFTBA♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. 1. Shouldn't there be commas in that title? xiy and House, correct me if I'm wrong, though I believe I am right.

    2. Haha, the extra 2 p's in "sleeppp" made my mind read it as "schleppp"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since it's a song and is meant to be sung with great passion and all, I s'pose we can excuse it as a stylistic choice. But, yeah, technically it should be "Mister, I'll make a man out of you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. @xiy: psh. who needs technicality? :P and I know there was supposed to be a comma. -.-

    ReplyDelete