Saturday, February 26, 2011

CONVENTION CONVENTION AHHHHHH

"Latin is so hard. I'm gonna take Spanish next year." -EZ

(^that's really funny if you know him)

I have a ton of stuff to do, so this post will be brief. I'm writing this on Thursday night because I won't be back until Sunday, but I'm going to somehow figure out how to get it to automatically post on Saturday. 

Convention is tomorrow, but by the time ya'll read this, I'll already be there. ^_^

So yeah - I have to do my homework, finish my convention project, study for Certamen, and oh yeah the Independent Study gym credit essay is due tomorrow... >.<

And there's that other thing... I have to pack... yeahhh I'm getting no sleep tonight. I need to find out what happens next in The Hunger Games... and what happens next after that... and after that.... XD

I'M SO PUMPED FOR CONVENTION!!!!!!! 

Virgil

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, EZ. Latin's really hard. That's why you won everything... ^_^

    Also, Virgil, you did a fantastic job this weekend and I seriously want a copy of your chart. We shall be talking about this.

    And I like the Dumbledore icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You can totally have a copy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thaisckicken, I put it up...I think I'm the only one who changes the cursor...:D Fun

    ReplyDelete