Thursday, January 27, 2011

YAY! A VIDEO!

Hi! So, I've just downloaded a software called CamStudio. It's this thing that records your screen as you do stuff on your computer...I've made a video for y'all! Hope you like it. I was bored, and couldn't figure out what else to do for this post :) Awww...the thing just told me that the audio won't work. Sorry guys, y'all will just have to miss the sounds of beans getting squashed...The whole video's just really random. Maybe it'll be interesting to watch.
 I'm annoyed. I can't /find/ the video on Youtube. I JUST UPLOADED IT!!! ARGH. Oh well...If I find it, I'll post it.
Luv, Lynda
P.S. We had an Orchestra Concert tonight. The Chamber Orchestra(advanced one) sounded so much better than the one I'm in...I'm the only Asian in the String Orchestra(not-as-good one). I feel so...not-as-good...Oh well. We had fun, and our music was still pretty. Even though Chamber had a piece that was half and hour long... :O Sooooooo long. Sooooo good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment