Friday, January 14, 2011

lookie there, we survived!

Ah, yes. We have completed our first day of finals (foreign language and social studies). And we all survived! Crazy, right?
We've just got a couple more days of sitting and getting hand cramps. It shouldn't be too bad, though the scary two (physics and geometry) are coming up...

I'm in that really terrible dying brain stage now. Like, I'm not bubbling in a Scantron still, but there's that horrible promise that we'll all be right back to regurgitating formulas next week. But I think we definitely deserve at least a little bit of tonight to just relax, chill, and not think about industrialism in 19th century Europe/deponent verbs conjugate passive, translate active/acceleration is change in velocity over time say whatttt.

One nice thing I think a few of us are looking forward to is that we get to switch from Psychics to Chem this semester, and apparently the science teachers are supposed to be a... little? better at chemistry. Wish us luck :)

So, yeah. Next week's bound to be a little hectic. Sorry if any of us flip out on you. Finals, you know.

With all due respect,
House

(P.S. Some of the other girls seem to have... height-related issues? I dunno, don't ask me.)


edit: as we all know, xiy is a crazy good artist. she's drawn us a pretty new banner that you should be admiring (it's up there, the one where we're all in a line and I look like a caterpillar^^^) right now :)

3 comments:

  1. height-related? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda's just jealous that she only reaches my eyebrows. It's okay, though.

    Haha. Yesterday Lynda and I had a play-date and we watched Ellen Degeneres(sp?) on YouTube. Twas funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of new banner... I've been reading all about all your old banners... I think you should create a page on the side of this thing and put them all up. But that's just a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete