Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finals. Are. Tomorrow. *shrieks*

*stare in disbelief* sooo...I just wrote a paragraph, then had to go and eat dinner, but...the post is gone! Argh!
Oh well...
The Curly Fries have finals tomorrow! We have World Language (French, Latin, German, Chinese, etc.) and History. I'm not worried about my French finals, as it's not really that hard. I'm a little worried about my history final, there's a DBQ(Document Based Question), and while those aren't hard, they take forever. They're really quite annoying. Argh. I'll get to it when I get to it...
In other news, a certain friend of mine and a certain friend of mine were flirting with each other! :P So cute. Female was showing off her skills at badminton (though, her skills are NOTHING compared to my skillz), and Male was acting "funny" and purposely missing for Female's attention :) It was hilarious. Carrie and I had great laughs about it. We've decided they're going to have a Spring wedding, with rainbow colors.
Physics, ah, physics. This afternoon, Virgil, Momo, xiy, and I all went to science study circles so we could prepare for the science finals(as none of our teachers taught us enough). We were struggling, and then this amazing teacher came and helped us! Our troubles all flew away, and we feel smarter, at least, I do. So, I would like to thank that teacher (whose name I do not know >.>). If you are not quite sure if you're that teacher, ask yourself, "did I help a group of 4 girls-freshmen, on a problem about specific heat?" If yes, you are that teacher! (Also, the answer was 4E^1 degrees Celsius, had something about copper being put into water...) THANK YOU TEACHER THAT HELPED ME/US! I'm sure we would all like to shrink you and bring you along to our science finals...*sigh* wish that could happen.
Last week I promised that I would synopsis-fy this Chinese drama I watched...I lied. I'm way to tired/busy studying, and I also need to sleep, so that I shall be awake for my finals tomorrow. I'll try for next week, because it's really hilarious, and I want to write about it. (Though, if we do what I think we might be doing, I'll have more interesting things to write about. We'll see when next week comes, capish?)
Luv, Lynda
P.S. Like the dividers? The last one could be us! 6 girls! :) I call being the 4th from the right, the tallest.

1 comment: