Monday, January 3, 2011

FINALS!!! D:

OHMYGOSHFINALSARECOMINGUPANDI'MGOINGTOFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILTHEMALL!!!!!!!!!
Goodness, I sound like Lynda! Yes, finals are in two weeks and the stress has already given me about 4.6 panic attacks per class period--I am freaking out!!! Aggh! I think next week if the posts are especially short/non-existent that we should be excused. What do you all think?

Did anyone notice our 14th follower? I noticed. Welcome, 14th follower!! We love you!!!!!

I think we need to do a theme week/actually do the book club (remember that?) since the posts, no offense, are getting a little bland. I think maybe we could do something like Virgil did on Saturday because I thought that it was very funny.

I'm really tired now. I think I'll eat some chocolate and then go to bed. Goodnight and stuff!
OMG!! I know something that House told me!!!! :O
--Momo

UPDATE: I just noticed what a dumb post this is. Will a kitty make it better? Who am I kidding-- kitties always make things better. Here, have this one: 

2 comments:

  1. We've got fifteen followers now. :P
    Hello, fifteenth and fourteenth followers!

    Yeah. Finals. Argh. *dies*

    And what is it that House told you?

    . . .I really need to change that banner. It is, after all, no longer the winter holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P

    Yeah, make a new banner in which we are all freaking out about finals!! hehe.

    @eating chocolate and going to bed -
    that's always a good plan.

    ReplyDelete