Monday, January 24, 2011

Facebook, Cheats, Free Pet Dinosaurs, and the Answer to the Meaning of Life

Hello, everybody! I almost forgot to post today. Oopsie daisy!! Anyways, finals are done and we are finally able to breath without having panic attacks every 10 seconds (or at least I am). I'm just kidding, though. Of course, now that we are done finals, our teachers have found it necessary to assign projects, new ways of outlining chapters, and, naturally, more homework. I mean, honestly, who has time to breath without panicking anyway? As far as I have heard, I think the Curly Fries have done very well on the finals. Gah. I don't want to talk about them anymore.
What's been new in your lives? I haven't really done anything new and exciting recently. I might go to a fencing tournament this weekend (xiy and Virgil should come too), I failed a Greek test, and I decided with my mother that Pet hospital daycare would be a lovely vocation when I grow up. Maybe have the animals and chilluns playing together all day long. That would be fun.
I really wish I had some structure to this post but I don't. *sigh* I also decided today that I should finish High School a year early so that I can go and live in some exotic place like Canada for a while. Canada is crazy. They have meese running all over and they drink maple syrup like it's coffee. I also hear that there is a high cannibal population. Well, I am going to go now. Maybe I'll do some of that homework laying around. Who am I kidding? I'll let the homework be--it's far too late to do that stuff. 
[FAIL POST]
 Love me. Bye!
mOMO
P.S. I just wanted to thank all of you for such an enjoyable time at the condo lake house thing. Weee!
P.P.S. I Googled us and look what I found!!! -->
Click on it to make it bigger!! It's so cool!
P.P.S. If you were wondering about the title, it's actually a scam to get people to accidentally click us on Google. Teehee. That was exciting. :)

1 comment:

  1. aww :( I was looking forward to getting my free pet dinosaur...

    ReplyDelete