Tuesday, December 21, 2010

uh. title fail.

Hello there; how has your Tuesday been so far? 

So our winter special video was supposed to be up yesterday, but the video wouldn't show up because it was still 'processing.' I left it to process for about two hours and it still wasn't done, so I gave up and just published the post. Carrie tried again later but got the same result, which is why Momo's post is no longer up. I s'pose we'll just have to work it all out when Momo gets back or something.
Apologies, dear reader, if you were expecting a video. It'll (hopefully) be up soon.

There was a lunar eclipse in our area last night, and the full eclipse was supposed to be around three in the morning. However, the stupid weather was being stupid and it was cloudy when I woke up to see it (well, the moon may not have been completely blocked, but I took one look at those clouds and gave up and went back to sleep, heh). Grr.
Did anybody else see the eclipse? If you did, was it cool?

Sorry for this complete fail of a short post; I've just got nothing interesting to say. >.>

xiy

3 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to the eclipse - and it was on the winter solstice, so that's like doubly auspicious. When I saw that it was cloudy I didn't even bother waking up in the middle of the night for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, everybody!!!! (Gah this German keyboard is so weird! The T is where the Y should be and the Y is next to the X. I am so confused!!!!!!) I wanted to see the eclipse too but I (cannot find apostrophe) am kind of out of the umbra zone (the z is next to the T!!!). I got (when I touch type got, it comes out as zou) you all some little gifts. Maybe I can find some more later. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK curly girlies, here is the link to the video. I finished processing it and it is quite a tribute to your day of frolic and fun. Momo, I hope it was OK to publish it. Let me know if not and I will delete it from YT.

    BTW: Excellent music choices, Momo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMJRrII_4E

    ReplyDelete