Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's the Last Tuesday of 2010

^Isn't that exciting?

It's the last week of winter break, and I really haven't started my homework yet. I made a brave attempt on the numerous extremely thick geometry packets the teacher forced upon us before the break, and I managed to get two pages into one of them before I gave up and went back on the Internet.
See, House, I'm not really a very good student after all. :P

Three more days until it's 2011! Yaaaaaay. 

And because I have nothing constructive to say and I don't want this post to be a complete failure, I shall end this with a doodle I drew in Gimp yesterday.





xiy

2 comments:

  1. Did you get up willingly? ON your own? My mom had to yell at me for like, 10 minutes and then pull off the covers to get me awake...at 9:15! ARGH!!! How is it, that 10 minutes after I /wake-up/ you already have your post done???
    You're such a good student...I only got to problem #1...hehe. THough I'm starting my science outline >.> sort of.
    XOXO Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lynda: I actually had to get up early to babysit.
    Otherwise, I generally get up at, like, 10 AM.

    ReplyDelete