Monday, December 6, 2010

I Can't Think of a Title

Today was a wonderful  Monday for me. 1st came the fact that we had early dismissal (always a bonus), there was a fight outside of our Latin class and our possibly-idk-if-it's-chub-or-maybe-she-really-is-pregnant Latin teacher went and saved the day and it was epic. Also, in band, we didn't sound as awful as we have been sounding, we had a sub in history which means no tyrannical teacher for a day, I had only a little homework, aaaand in addition to all that: 9 DAYS UNTIL WINTER BREAK!!! Woot!! Also, my grandma (haha, accidentally wrote grandmomo the first time) sent, like, a BAGILLION German cookies and they're delightful. There is also snow on the ground and it still hasn't gotten driven over enough to look disgusting. I also got all my homework done before fencing.At fencing, only 8 people were there (Lynda came and watched us because, as I'm sure she'll scream in the comments, CREW WAS CANCELED!!!!!). Aaah. It was a good day. Oh, I also forgot, Virgil bought me the funniest book called Lamb and I love it so much. 
I think that was sufficient joyful ZOMG-ing for the day and now onto the main subject of my post: My Third Grade Journal. On Saturday my mom made me clean (ew) and I found my school journal from third grade. I thought I would start putting little excerpts in my posts. So, without any spelling or grammatical changes, here is a bit of my third grade mind*:  
3 Ways To Trick Your Mom 10-25-04
1. Set her alarm clock to 9:00 and when she wakes up go through a normal morning until she sees the time. Then say you forgot to brush your teeth and grab some toothpaste and stick it in your moms shoe with the top off.
2. Make a paper spider and put it on your ceiling and start to scream and when your mom comes to get it just say all is well.
3. When your mom is asleep dip her hand in warm water (she might go to the bathroom!)

Stay tuned next week for Garbage Can!
Secret Message: I was so annoying when I was little!
-Momo

*The cover says, Momo loves to write! Please read now! Then, Don't Read this Journal! Do Not Write in me!...?

9 comments:

  1. That's no secret :)
    Ah, 2004... it seems so long ago ^_^
    Maybe I'll go find an old journal and post excerpts too. OMG NEW THEME WEEK!!! All in favor say "aye"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye! Do I count? And if people don't have journals they can write about obscure memories...or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You were probably annoying back then.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! CREW+CANCEL SIGN=DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY LYNDA!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
    CREWWWWWWWWW CANNNNNCCCCCCELLLLLLEDD!!! NO RUNNING! NO LEG PAIN! NO AB WORKOUTS! NO STAIRS! NO ANYTHING!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Your mind as a 3rd grader was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye!
    Ugh. History for me was just a lesson in how much stupidity one forty-five minute class period can contain. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aye! ^_^

    very nice post, btw. the last bit made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since Virgil and House haven't said "aye" can we just start anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well it was my idea to do a theme week, so the "aye" is kind of implied :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, haha. I forgot about that...:D

    ReplyDelete