Monday, November 15, 2010

GUESS WHAT?

 GUESS WHAT? Due to my current state of sickness, this post will be written entirely in "GUESS WHAT?" form.

GUESS WHAT?!?! XIY AND I FINISHED NANOWRIMO YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUT GUESS WHAT? I'm not done with my plot so I will keep typing until I'm done.
GUESS WHAT? Lynda's birthday is in 4 days!
AND THEN GUESS WHAT? Lynda got her ears pierced!
GUESS WHAT ELSE? Harry Potter 7 comes out in 4 days!
AND GUESS WHAT ELSE? My birthday is in 15 days! [Lynda=old lady] *cough, cough*]
AND THEN GUESS WHAT ELSE WHAT ELSE? I went to an art class on Saturday and played with clay and made little figures and the people there thought they were awesome! My play-doh skillz are working!
GUESS, GUESS, GUESS WHAT? I have tons of homework to do! Oh, yeah...
BUT IT'S OKAY, GUESS WHY? Sorry, had to break the "GUESS WHAT" format. We had early dismissal today!!
THEN GUESS WHAT? The population of London in 1790 was 88,776!

Wordcount: 50,027
Last Sentence: So Arthur decided to build a snow man.

Okay. 
That was fun.
Bye!
Looooove,
Momoz

Secret Message: Hi. That's all.



4 comments:

  1. GUESS WHAT? I don't think I have any homework besides science. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky. Hey, did you know that we apparently have reader(s) from Haiti, Russia, Denmark, and other places. Or at least people from those countries glanced upon 6LCF...If you are one of those super awesome people, tell us! Comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH! THAT'S SO COOL!!!!
    I love you, Russian person. Not that the other places aren't cool...but I love you the most, Russian person!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREE DAYS ONE HOUR AND FIFTY ONE MINUTES

    ReplyDelete