Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oooh. Pretty

I was introduced to "Flurrious" by Virgil. So I thought, oooh, fun. I went to find other things like Flurrious, and out popped this cool place. I have made many pictures, for this post! They are of the Curly Fries' names. In the color of their posts. In order by day. Hope you like it. (cuz I took a really long time at this.) Though, there are some really cool pictures some people have done. I don't have the skillz for it...Enjoy!
Momo:
xiy:


Carrie:

Oops. Sorry, all the names I have time for...oooh, perfect. I did 3. I think I'll do the other 3 names next week..ok! YAY! I found a solution. It's a cliffhanger!
Greek 2morrow. cya, g'night,(i'm still really sleepy)
Luv,
Lynda

P.S. I'm going to Pittsburgh tomorrow! YAY! FUN! (for crew regatta)
P.P.S. It seems you can cross off Pittsburgh as the Curly Fries abode too.

2 comments:

  1. What sight is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like the little pencil on mine.
    Did you change the background, Lynda? It's all swirly and pretty. . . @.@

    ReplyDelete