Friday, October 8, 2010

GOT ME MAH HOT CHO CO LATE

Hello.

Yeah, man. It's autumnywinter, which means it's hot chocolate and Hulu watching season.  I'm sitting here and typing this and sipping some good old Swiss Miss Because I'm Wayyyy Too Lazy to Make Better.  And I think my mouth is like on fire.  Yay.

So... yeah.  Not much going on with me this week.  The only thing really is that Symphonic Band audition results are next week, yay for me and Carrie and Momo.  Uh, tomorrow's Virgil's day, and she's, like, super busy with Latin and band and stuff, so that'll be fun to read about.


Sorry about the lame butt post.  I think the extreme temperatures are affecting my brain thing.


Yeah, bye.


With all due respect,
House





I decided to put the quote at the end because Elmo's too much of a win not to have the last word.


"AN OCTAGON HAS EIGHT SIDES."
—Elmo

3 comments:

  1. What the heck? It was warm today? It was like 72 degrees Fahrenheit. You're a weakling.

    Loooove,
    Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. I agree with Momo. I get cold easily, and yesterday was not cold. xP

    A PENTADECAGON HAS FIFTEEN SIDES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sh'up. It was so colddddd. Like, at night in my house.

    ReplyDelete