Tuesday, October 5, 2010

In Which Virgil Learns to Fence!

 "Bye-bye, boys! Have fun storming the castle!"
-from The Princess Bride movie
Today's post will probably shorter than my usual posts; I want to finish (or at least progress further on) my technically-not-due-until-Friday science homework, as well as study some for world history. So, yeah. 

Like the title says, Virgil has learned to fence! Well, not really. Not yet. Today was only her first day. But, eventually, she'll improve and be good at it and stuff. Momo and I are very proud of her, y'know.
And now three out of six Curly Fries do fencing! Woot! :D


So, apparently I'm dictator, and apparently that means I have power. What sort of power, I don't know. I seem to be able to manage internal affairs to some degree (quite simple with only a population of six in the country), and I guess I can sort of execute laws, should I ever decide to actually make any. Stuff like that.
House is now my second-in-command, with the power to levy taxes and declare war. Of course, being House (heh), she immediately used her power to enthusiastically declare war on Poofy-Land. We still don't know anything about Poofy-Land, despite Virgil being queen of said country. In fact, Virgil's allegiance is a bit questionable; it's sort of like Marie Antoinette, except that (hopefully) Poofy-Land's people don't hate Virgil and Virgil (hopefully) will not get her head chopped off in the near forseeable future.
Oh, and Momo is the princess. We mustn't forget the princess!


After playing around with Picnik, one of my favorite procrastination websites (the others being various LJ communities, www.flurrious.com, the NaNo forums, various webcomics, and so on), I made another icon, which I will share with you guys in order to take up space and make my post look longer than it really is. ^.^
That's about it for today; I've got to go and not-procrastinate on my homework.

xiy

5 comments:

  1. WAR WAR WAR!!!! You forgot to say that I'm the princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, of course. I shall edit my post to your satisfaction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what am i?
    hahaha...war...taxes??? UNDER HER COMMAND??? NOOOOO>.< we'll be bankrupt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooooohhh, you're right. The icon /is/ legit ^_^

    teehee. i'm procrastinating off my homework rightnowww. ssshh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie Antoinette? Really? >.<

    ReplyDelete