Saturday, September 11, 2010

This post doesn't have a title, but my NaNo 2010 does!!!

Today marks the 9th anniversary of what went down on September 11, 2001. While that was really terrible and all, I wish people would stop using that as an excuse to be prejudiced against Muslims. There are extremists in every religion, folks. I'm not going to comment any further on the subject, but I just think that people in this country dang Amuricans need to learn respect.

With all due respect, which is due to EVERY HUMAN BEING,
Virgil


Okay. Actual post starts... NOW!

***

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
Open your eyes, look up to the skies
and See..."
-Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody"
The opening quote for Virgil's NaNoWriMo Novel 2010, titled "Transparent Pages"

Salvete, readers! It's Saturday, which means you get to enter the wonderful world of Virgil!!
La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! Virgil loves November, and writing too! That's Virgil's worrrrrrrllllldddd!!!! </theme music>
So yeah, that quote up there is how I plan on starting this year's NaNo novel. I don't have a legitimate first sentence yet, but I have plenty of time. Before xiy and House attack me, I'd like to point out that the word "See" is capitalized for a very important reason that is basically the premise of the plot. So there. 

I'm really excited about the fact that my plot is actually existent, which is to say that it has a BEGINNING, a MIDDLE, and a (somewhat ambiguous) END. This is a whole lot more than can be said about my 2009 NaNo novel, which had a cool beginning, a really lame middle, and basically no end.  

I won't tell you too much, but it's going to be totally awesome!

Um... I wrote another song parody! You know the popular Ke$ha song, "Your Love is My Drug"? 


This is about the graveyard scene in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Your Blood is My Drug 

Horcruxes are not enough, no
To obtain immortality
I'm seeking eternal life
I'm starting to invade your dreams

I'm gathering my Death Eaters
I'm casting Imperio
I'm trying to make a comeback
Bring me back to full power

What you've got boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
Your mum's protection, in my veins
Enough to make me go insane

Chorus:
Because your blood, your blood, your blood is my drug
Your blood, your blood, your blood
I said your blood, your blood, your blood is my drug
Your blood, your blood, your blood


You're going to pay the hard price
Your blood will fuel my heart of ice
You thought you were my demise
Now no one will heed your cries

You're a fool for trying to defeat me
You think your bravery will haze me
The Boy Who Lived, you'll live no more
I am going to return, ever stronger than before

What you've got boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I've got a body, I have found
That I can cause you great pain now

[Chorus]

Wormtail's hand and my dad's bones
Plus your screams in soprano tones
I'm coming back, it is foretold
I need the power your blood holds

(Hey!)
So I've got a question,
Do you wanna have a wizard duel in the graveyard?
Do you think your parents will be happy to see you
When I cast the spell?
The spell
(huh) the spell
(huh) the spell
I will cast the spell

[Chorus x2]

Hey... hey... so... (evil, high-pitched giggle)
Your blood, your blood, your blood, your blood
...is my drug.

I like your scar.

So, yeah. I hope you enjoyed that.

Um... there was another marching band game today. The football team lost, but the band won, and that was partially due to the fact that the school we were playing against does not have a marching band.

Actually, our marching band has more students in it than their entire high school. Now that's saying something.

Do I have anything else to say? Oh yeah - what time would be best for most of the Curly Fries to have a Build-a-Bear Workshop field trip next weekend?

DFTBA,
PDBAQBI, (Please Don't Be A Qu'ran Burning Idiot)
Peace, Love, and RELIGIOUS FRICKIN TOLERANCE,

Virgil

4 comments:

  1. Gah!!! I agree with you about the certain people and their respect issues! Awesome song! I should prolly get on my NaNo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. People need to learn the tolerance America is supposedly so famous for.
    (The "Qu'ran Burning Idiot," as you call him, is insulting people's religion AND burning a book. Two very major transgressions, in my opinion. D:<)

    Why am I not surprised the football team lost?

    Um, any time next weekend would be fine. The afternoon would be preferable, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PDBAQBI. Haha, nice. (And I love the parody. Though I was worried at first that it'd be about vampires...)

    Zomg, a somewhat ambiguous END? Dudeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, I loved the parody. (:

    Oh, I still have to see about next weekend... I *think* I can make it though. And almost any time would prolly be fine with me.

    ReplyDelete