Monday, September 13, 2010

Never Mind

I feel like I've been saying "never mind" a lot recently. I started writing a post about how the band directors at our school are mean, and then I was all, "never mind." I started doing homework, and I literally said, "Never mind." I thought about eating some vegetables and I said--wait, I didn't say "never mind". Never mind. Ah! I think I have a disease called nevermindosytis. Nev--no! I won't say it! I will restrain myself! GAH! Well, since I really don't have much to post about I will go through with talking about the band directors at our school. In short, they are making us play this as an audition piece for the top band.It's crazy hard. I think I might die. Yeah. What else is new? NaNoWriMo's coming up and I still haven't thought of any plots. This could be problematic. On the bright side, though, we are finally going to start a book club! Yay! Thanks to the hard work of xiy, we will finally be starting a book on Norse mythology in two weeks. Notice the poll at the top there (please vote if you haven't already). In the lead are D'Aulaires' Book of Norse Myths and Favorite Norse Myths; check them out or you'll have to read them without getting a say in the matter.That should be exciting. As well as our excursion to somewhere to build-a-bear at a certain workshop next weekend! I am so excited to go because I've never built a bear!!! *excitement*. Well, that's all for today.
@Lynda/anyone else who has discovered this: Please make your own "secret" messages and also write about the red balloon that just floated past your house in the comments. Random. I know.
Love,
~Momo~


P.S. I almost forgot to post today and then when I was wondering whose turn it was to post I realized that yes, it was indeed my turn. I did not forget, though. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I always knew you band people were crazy, especially you top-banders. ^.^ It's so insanely fast, that piece!

    I've never built a bear, either.
    Archie says that he still wants to be the 6LCF mascot, though. Maybe he and not-yet-built-bear can co-mascot? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't go to the build-a-bear thing, unless on Sunday? Except, then I have to revive my dead body, and then do homework...and die all over again...Gar.
    What red balloon floating over my house? There's a red balloon over my house?

    ReplyDelete