Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday After the Big Event

Hullo.
    It's Thursday once again. Yesterday, obviously, was Virgil's birthday. This post will probably be the shortest post ever on our blog. I'm bored, tired, sickly (*cough...gag...sneeze*), annoyed by the relatives/family peeps...you get the gist of it. Anyways, I'll just write about my birthday, as it's kinda the thing to talk about with a fellow Curly Fry having one yesterday. Mine's in November. My birthstone is topaz; I prefer blue or clear. All those people and things that say "citrine" is my birthstone....GRRRRR...I read about topaz first, it's prettier, it has a blue type, so I'm keepin' it.
    This year, I'll turn [*beep* CENSORED *beep*]. I'll finally get my ears pierced, and the first part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie will come out on that day!!!!!! YEAH!!! I'm going to try and convince my parents to let me go to the midnight premiere of it, and maybe it'll be a 6LCF b-day party for me. I get a party every other year, and this is one of those PARTY years, so, it'll be fun.
    Oh, I gotta inform y'all. I have a new obsession. Sailor Moon!!! I've always like that manga, and I've finally found it online....*evil laugh* I CAN FINALLY READ IT ALL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
     Ok. I have to go now. I'm sorry if my post is very jumbled!
*~*~*~*~*
Questions
1. What do you want for your birthday this year?(Virgil, this for you, translates as, what the heck did you get???)
2. What do you plan on doing for your birthday this year?(Again, Virgil, what did ya do?)
3. Are you bored? Even the teensiest bit?
4. Do you know who Sailor Moon is?
5. Are you ever annoyed by relatatives/family members?
6. Did you ever dream that you were a pink and purple polka-dotted giraffe?

Arrivederci,
Adnyl

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed," exactly, but there's this new webcomic that I found called Wayrift that's REALLY awesome. The drawings are all done very well, and it's quite funny. There's also a few other related fanfictions and webcomics (they're all based loosely off of Final Fantasy IV, but you needn't have played the game to understand any of the webcomic, really).
    Anyway,
    1) I have no idea. I do hope my parents get me something good, though.
    2) Er... Eating good food, getting celebrated, MAYBE inviting the 6LCF over... After all, everybody's going to be here by August 14, right?
    3) Yeah.
    4) Yes, though I don't really know what it's about. Except that it involves "Sailor [name]"s and manga.
    5) Of course.
    6) No.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I got a bunch of giftcards to bookstores and iTunes and Old Navy, an NCIS hat (OMG!), and other stuff that's made of win, such as the Zoolander DVD.
    2)Nothin much. I ate quite a lot. Then we went to PF Chang's, where I showed off to my family my chopsticking skillz.
    3)Now? Not at all. Nadal is playing Murray in the semis at Wimbledon. (House, in your eternal struggle to be British like me, you really should be watching this right now, because (1) everybody in the UK is and (2) it's REALLY INTENSE.) (GO MURRAY!!!)
    4)It's like, anime/manga isn't it? I mostly just know it in the context of Harry Moon, lol.
    5)I am right now, as a matter of fact.
    6)Hasn't everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^(Nadal won in straight sets. Arghhh.)

    ReplyDelete