Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Friday /Again/...

"I also lie a lot, which keeps me thin."
 —Hugh Laurie
Hello.


It's Friday, which means it's my turn to post. I didn't realise this until today at about, like, noon-ish. And since then, I've been procrastinating it off by doing things such as going to the mall, cleaning (*shiver*), practicing flute/picc, and eating, and I've been procrastinating off /those/ things for, like, ever.


Anyway. Once I realised it was my turn to post, I realised that Lynda didn't post yesterday. And holy crap. So the Six Little Curly Fries that have perfect posting attendence (well, with excused, pre-announced absences) might be able to "punish" the one [i.e. Lynda] that doesn't. And wouldn't that be fun ^_^
Unless, of course, Lynda can give a reason as to why she didn't post yesterday... however, we're not supposed to accept anything short of her being, like, sedated and in surgery all day. Or not having internet connection because of travelling/electronic complications. Or something.
... Lynda? :)


In other news, there's not much going on with me. (Exciting "news," yeah, I know.) I'm going through the hellish months known as soccer conditioning and tryouts for this year's team. It kinda sucks. A lot.


In *other, happier* news, I got a really cute dress and skirt at the mall today ^_^


(Because I want to:)


1. How is your summer going?
2. Punishments, anyone...?


With all due respect,
House [is a beeeaaaassssttttttt]
[Um. . . Why is the above text in purple? I have no memory of writing such a thing. :/ ~xiy]
[Likely story...]
[Haha, noooooo.]
[Hahaha ha ha haha... ha. xiy, you're such a kidder ^_^]

*Note* Most of this post was railing on how Lynda missed a post, but then Virgil missed /her/ post, which you might have noticed. May it be noted that Virgil has an excused absence for her July 31, 2010 post. 



xoxoxoxo
6LCF

6 comments:

  1. 1) I do believe this is at least the fourth time this question has been asked on this blog. >.>
    It's been going fine, thanks. Shipwreck Camp ended today. :(
    2) Hmm. . . Something interesting. . . Does it have to be something done on the blog?
    [And, Lynda, if you do have a legit excuse for not posting, please forgive us jumping to conclusions. But you certainly haven't given us any indication. . . :|)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er...In my defense, I'm going to Canada tomorrow, and so...on Thursday, I spent all my energy vacuuming, packing(for EVERYONE), yet I still had to wake up at 7 in the morning to run with my "trainer"(dad) Do I still get punished? Please say no. :) *hopeful* *ducks behind a wall just in case*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides...I don't really write that much as of now anyways(summer)...so ah. You just missed 2 sentances worth of crap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Questions! ^.^

    1. It's been quite lovely, thank you.
    2. I don't think we should punish Lynda, although the excuse of having very short posts lately is not acceptable :(. Going to Canada, on the other hand, is okay. (I guess.)

    BTW, thanks for the grammar corrections, House. They made me...actually, quite happy. For some strange, odd reason. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cough* "SentEnces," Lynda.
    Yeah, I agree with Carrie; "short posts" is not a valid excuse. Everybody else manages at least ten-sentence-long posts.
    Hm. . . Did you totally forget, or did you just not have any time at all? I still think that you get a light punishment. Nothing major, but /something/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, punishment time ^_^ (*Is now way too happy*)
    @Carrie: Uh... you're welcome? Haha, I'm just doing what an editor does. (Granted, a /copy/ editor, but still... ^_^)

    ReplyDelete