Saturday, July 17, 2010

Greetings from Hogwarts!!!

Hello, Curly Fries! I'm here in my dormitory up in Ravenclaw Tower, and I've been having the time of my life these last few days. I won't say too much because 1) I don't want to make you guys too jealous and 2) my dad's laptop has keys that are further apart than mine, so it's hard to type. I'll just give you some highlights...

1. Hogwarts Castle at night is the most beautiful thing to have been constructed on this planet.
2. This play called The Final Battle. It's totally awesome.
3. This play called A Very Potter Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. BUTTERBEER
5. Lovely Ravenclaw stuff!
6. AVPS OMG
7. Forbidden Journey ride... AHHHHHH
8. Queue for the Forbidden Journey ride... indescribable. omr.

So yeah, I've got to get this up before midnight. I'll tell you more about it some other time!

The whole "let's answer questions" things is getting old. Let's think of something else to do in ever post, yeah?

DFTBA,
PDBAZ,
Peace, Love, & Eagles,

Virgil

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!! AVPS! ^.^
    I'm happy for you, Virgil. You really do need to tell us all about Hogwarts once you get back.
    I have no idea what we should do instead of asking questions. Erm.
    *thinks* I'll get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete