Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today's post is brought to you by the letter F.

Hey, kids! It's Saturday - you know what that means! Welcome to Virgil's world!
 
La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! La la la la, la la la la, Virgil's world! Virgil loves fanfiction, and finals too! That's Virgil's worrrrrlllddd!!!

This post is brought to you by the letter F.
F is for fish
 
F is for Fanfic <3
F is for fabulous!!!
F is for finals (you're seeing through my eyes - that's what the glasses frames are for ^_^ )
F is for the grade I'm going to get on the math final... : (

So... yeah. A big shout-out to our sponsor, the letter F!!!

Epsilon greater-than,
Virgil

 

4 comments:

  1. Even if you do fail (which is impossible), you'll still have an A in the class. P.S. You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially enjoyed the goldfish and fanfic drawings. ^.^
    Oh, and how Lynda's stick figure has a hair ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha if you put "Virgil" as your name on the Latin final. Hahahaha.

    Also, you really did seem a bit tipsy today. I think this post proves my hypothesis that you're very very oddhyperfunny today :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. F is for... you make me smile a lot?

    Also I like the Virgil's world theme song. I can see/hear you dancing around singing it when I read it in my head.

    I dunno if y'all get notifications when there are new comments or whatnot, but if you do...sorry for flooding your email boxes ε>

    ReplyDelete