Sunday, March 17, 2013

*sigh*

Hello.
Yes, I know it's Sunday. HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! I'd just like to take this post to assure everyone that, yes, we are still alive.... we just... aren't... really... good.... at... HOLY CHEEZITS ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS ALREADY!!!! anyway, we aren't good at blogging anymore.
And also I've given up on coherent sentences and grammar today. *sigh* sorry... 

but yeah, hi :) 
How are you all?
good?
thats.... good.....
*cricket cricket* 
I feel bad that none of us have posted in the past like...... 6 months..... 
I'm starting to feel like Allie from Hyperboleandahalf... except shes been gone for well over a year... which makes me very sad :c. (Allie, return your wonderful, humorous presence to us).

So yeah... that's all I have to say. Oh, and I'm becoming dictator of the United States one day. Just saying. 
k. bai. 

DFTBA! (and happy St. Patty's day)
Carrie :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment