Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feelings. (pt. 1)

I'm apologizing in advance, but Carrie needs a small rant post about lively things that have been bothering her. 

For instance, inconsideration.

For some reason this has been popping up in my everyday life. Which shouldn't be happening. It happens with me (yes, I too am inconsiderate sometimes, I'm sorry if you've ever been a victim of that), it happens to me, and it happens to people I know. 

I don't quite understand why and how people can be so inconsiderate, it even shocks me when I am. And it's even funnier because usually it's to the people you supposedly care most about. Even if the reason is you're just "having a bad day", why does that person deserve those harsh words? They don't. Find other ways to vent your frustration or whatever. For example, use it in marching band when you're telling one of the freshmen to pick up their feet... however, do it in a creative criticism kind of way. I just feel like a lot of people are inconsiderate in one way or another nowadays, whether it be intentional or not. I think where the real practice lies is recognizing when you are and fixing it as best you can. 

And I don't feel like writing the rest of this post. Maybe I will next week. Sorry, lovelies, but I cannot think anymore.
DFTBA! ♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment: