Friday, August 10, 2012

. . . Hi

Hi. (I hope you're well.)

I can't remember the last time I posted, which is probably a really not-good thing. It's funny, that, because for a long time I was the only one who hadn't missed a day. Life sort of happened, I guess, and I keep forgetting. I've been kind of a fail at a lot of things lately; summer is not doing much in the motivational department. 

I went to China for a month, from the 27th of June to the 24th of July, which somewhat accounts for but doesn't excuse my long period of not-posting. It was really great; I got to meet the relatives I haven't seen for seen years, some of them even longer than that. It was fun playing tourist, and yeah. Fun times. 

Apart from that, though, life hasn't been particularly interesting. I looked after small children at a science summer camp last week and I'm going to be babysitting my sister starting Monday, again for a week. I kind of wish I had a paying job. It's pretty thankless work, shepherding around kids for nothing more than a 10% discount at the science center store, but that's volunteering, sigh. At least the people there are pretty nice, adults and camp volunteers alike. 

 I dunno, really. My birthday's coming up, but it's also right in the middle of the week of babysitting, which kind of ruins it. My family's going to do celebratory stuff this weekend, though, so it's alright. 

That's about it. See you, and enjoy the rest of the summer.

xiy

No comments:

Post a Comment