Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's Play a Game

Happy Rosh Hashanah, my dear curly fries!!
I love our school so much. You wanna know why? It's because there are so many people of different cultures, religions, races, etc. that we get fun holidays off. Like Rosh Hashanah. :)
Before I start the meat of this post, I want to wish Carrie the happiest birthday evarrr!!! 
I know xiy made an awesome banner (because I saw it, like, a month ago in bio) that should be put up soon! :D


The Meat of the Post:
For the longest time, I've been thinking about doing some sort of poll or something about "What do you know about the Curly Fries" type thing. Until recently, I've never actually been able to think of a fun and exciting format. However, I decided some time last week that I would just keep it simple. Here are the rules: 
There are 21 questions/statements about the curly fries listed below.  In the comments, write the number of the question and the name of the person it describes best. For example:
Ex. 1) Which curly fries' name begins with the letter that sounds most like the Greek letter mu?______
Comment: Ex 1.) Momo
It's pretty complicated.
Which curly fry:
1. did you meet first/have known the longest?


2. makes you laugh the most?


3. is most likely to be famous?


4. is the most athletic?


5. has the best/most varied taste in music?


6. is most likely to get married first?


7. is the most adventurous?


8. makes the funniest faces?


9. has the neatest bedroom?


10. has the messiest bedroom?


11. is most likely to travel/live abroad?


12. has the prettiest eyes?


13. is most well-rounded?


14.  is most likely to be a millionaire?


15. most likely to invent something awesome?


16. will be/is the most frightening driver?


17. is the pickiest?


18. is the most technologically advanced?


19. has read the most books?


20. shares the best memory with you? Please explain dis one.


Last Question: For each question, please give an answer for each curly fry:


21. Which animal does each curly fry represent?


That's the end of the game!! Make sure you comment with your answers below! 


Happy birthday, Carrie!!
I give you the day off as a present.
-Momo

6 comments:

  1. 1. I think either xiy or House.
    2. Virgil
    3. Virgil
    4. Lynda
    5. Carrie
    6. Carrie
    7. xiy
    8.Lynda
    9.xiy
    10. HOUSE :)
    11. Virgil
    12.Carrie
    13. Virgil
    14.Lynda
    15.xiy
    16. House
    17.Lynda/House
    18. House
    19.xiy
    20. umm...probably Virgil, Lynda, and xiy when we went OCNJ
    21.Carrie: turtle
    House: cat
    Lynda: a pretty bird
    Virgil: sloth
    xiy: puppy-sized elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Virgil
    2. Momo
    3. hmm, I think we all have equally chances of being famous.
    4. House/Momo
    5. House
    6. House
    7. Momo
    8. Momo
    9. xiy
    10. i have to say, myself :P
    11. Virgil
    12. Lynda
    13. (this one's hard...) I don't know
    14. Lynda :P
    15. xiy
    16. Hahaha, Momo
    17. Lynda
    18. House
    19. Virgil/Lynda
    20. All of the curly fries when we created this blog :D
    21. House: lizard
    Lynda: cat
    Momo: monkey
    xiy: a bird
    Virgil: rabbit

    And thank you for the lovely birthday wishes!! ♥ I can't wait to see my banner :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Lynda
    2. All of them!
    3. Virgil
    4. Lynda
    5. Carrie
    6. Carrie
    7. Momo (why did you say I was the most adventurous, Momo? such a statement is obviously false)
    8. Lynda ^.^
    9. so far the general consensus seems to be me, but I don't think so. . . I dunno.
    10. I've only ever seen Virgil's, Momo's, and Lynda's, so my data is insufficient to make a decision. :P
    11. Virgil
    12. Carrie or Momo
    13. Virgil, if you're going by number-of-life-draining-extracurricular-activities
    14. Lynda
    15. Virgil
    16. ME. >.< And Momo.
    17. House
    18. House? I dunno. But she's got an iPhone.
    19. Virgil
    20. But they're all such good memories. ;_; If I had to choose, it would be Lynda, because we've known each other for the longest. We used to act out some great stuffed-animal dramas.
    21. Carrie: Some sort of very peaceable furry mammal, like Winnie the Pooh.
    House: Kitty.
    Lynda: Parakeet. :)
    Momo: A see-through-sparkle unicorn.
    Virgil: I agree with Carrie. Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Carrie :)
    2. Oh, I don't know!! I laugh the most when we're all together :)
    3. ME. Haha just kidding. Actually, probably Lynda. She's gonna be one of those people who's just famous for being rich.
    4. Lynda
    5. Either House or Carrie
    6. House
    7. Momo
    8. Haha Lynda!!
    9. ME.
    10. probably Carrie :)
    11. That's me again, I think. Or Momo.
    12. Carrie and Lynda.
    13. What does that even MEAN, really? I don't know. A lot of people seem to have said me.
    14. Lynda
    15. xiy!
    16. ME. [shudders]
    17. House
    18. House again.
    19. xiy
    20. That question's not fair. I don't know!!! D: All of the memories are so wonderfully wonderful!!!
    21. First of all, no one else picked an animal for herself, which I think is silly.
    Second, MOMO WHY AM I A SLOTH?!
    Carrie: something cuddly yet feisty. Maybe a chipmunk.
    House: a poodle.
    Momo: Unicorn, definitely.
    Lynda: some sort of exotic cat, maybe Siamese.
    xiy: an owl :)
    Me: a sheep. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ You're a sloth because you love to sleep and you move really slowly when you're sleepy and you're really cute. That's why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. House (as always, is lateee... sorry you guise ^.^")September 30, 2011 at 6:27 PM

    1. Ummm I think Momo ^.^
    2. ur faces <3
    3. Virgil
    4. Lynda or me
    5. -undecided-
    6. Virgil :D
    7. Momo
    8. haaahah Virgil. But Momo (and Lynda!) make[s] the funniest noises.
    9. Lynda or xiy
    10. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    11. Momo/Virgil/me
    12. VIRGIL or CARRIE
    13. ummm. idk. like, academically or interest-wise or like...? probs Momo, idk.
    14. LYNDA
    15. xiy! or Momo or Carrie :)
    16. haaahahahah. tipsy Virgil/angry Lynda/easily-distracted Momo(/House). [Carrie would probably be the best haha, since she's more normal.]
    17. Me ^.^ or xiy. {the editors, lulz.}
    18. LYNDA
    19. gahhh idk. freaking all of us.
    20. gahhhhh not a fair question. nuh-uh.
    21. Momo: I dunno, like, maybe a sugar-high, hyperactive squirrel. or like a fish, like, those ones that swim freakishly fast.
    xiy: something smart and purrrty, like a cat or a legit poison dart frog (minus the poison part [but keeping the pretty colors])?
    Carrie: a koala, since they're fuzzy and huggable haha.
    Lynda: one of those angry birds in that game where you like throw them at castles and things. Except we would save her from the throwing part. So, like, a mildly-aggravated bird.
    Virgil: A PANDAAAA because she's super huggable and likes food and will sit and be lazy with me anytimeee.
    moi: an indoor cat. I like naps. and getting caught in unexpected downpours makes a displeased House.

    ReplyDelete