Tuesday, February 8, 2011

math tests, losing one's boots, and snow snow snow

Hello there; how's your Tuesday been so far? Pleasant, I hope. Mine's been okay, though this morning was soured by having to take an extremely hard math test, i.e., the AMC. This test is twenty-five questions long; the beginning is okay, but it gets progressively harder as one goes along. It's one of those tests in which you get some points for leaving an answer blank but you get nothing for answering incorrectly. So I didn't guess very much and left, like, half the answers blank. >.>

Yesterday, I left my snow boots in Chinese Club, so I trekked through the snow in sneakers this morning. It wasn't that bad, actually, since I mostly just walked along the road and the sidewalk near the school was salted (the sidewalk is now permanently stained blue; it's pretty disgusting to look at) and therefore easy to walk on. However, my feet were rather cold; fortunately, I managed to find said boots later in the day. 


. . .That wasn't really very interesting, was it? I just have a really boring life, I guess.


Anyway, yeah. It's snowed a lot recently where we 6LCF live; the piles of snow bordering the parking lot at school have grown to almost five feet tall, more or less. I do hope it doesn't all melt at once. Then everything would be soggy and unpleasant.


Yeah, I haven't much to say today. G'bye.


xiy

3 comments:

  1. your life isn't boring! It's YOUR life, which means it involves YOU, which means it must be made out of PURE AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, the snow at my school was up to 10 feet in a few places last week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I agree with Virgil. [for once.])

    ReplyDelete