Friday, December 24, 2010

sleep and cookies. merry xmas eve.

Yup, that’s pretty much what my break’s been so far. I’ve slept in past noon most days, and I haven’t done that much homework (yet). Everything productive happens later at night… readingreadingreading, finding new music, etc. {Slept in especially late today because xiy is a good student (darn those good students) and made me do actual work yesterday. So now my brain is all like eghh.}
We decorated the house all Christmasy. It’s quite nice. Got a tree and ornaments and lights and all. Mum put up a million candles (including two Hanukkah ones on the tree ‘cause they’re the only kind that fit the holders), and I hung the stockings. We’re having lotsa people over tonight for a seven fish dinner thing that Dad does. (Me being vegetarian, I don’t much enjoy it… the pizza and cookies and water’s usually what I go for.)
So yeah.
Hope you’re all having a good holiday. I've got to fly now to go prepare the house for people.
Tomorrow’s Christmas! Happy holidays and stuff.
With all due respect,
House

No comments:

Post a Comment