Monday, October 11, 2010

Back when we were young 'uns...

tWell, I suppose to many people we are still young 'uns...but this post is about when we were younger 'uns. What I am trying to say is that I think it's time for another theme week before NaNoWriMo starts. I was thinking about this when Virgil and Poofy were cuddling in the hallway before Greek class today and I don't know what you think. Here's the idea: We each put a picture of either 1.) our baby/little selves, 2.) a phenomenon of our youth (like Telletubbies, Pokemon, etc) 3.) An old picture of something funny or interesting. I don't know what you guys think of this, please write in the comments. I know some of you don't want to put pictures of yourselves up, but I think if they're baby pictures, it's okay. Just write what you think, okay? If anyone else has other ideas for other theme weeks, I really think we should have one. 

Second order of business: October is almost over (ZOMG!) and we still  haven't gone to Build-a-bear. I think it is imperative that we go sometime soon so we can cross something else off the bucket list.

I haven't really got anything else to say. Except for congratulations to House for getting the only piccolo spot in our band, Carrie for getting into Symphonic Band (I don't know her chair), and to myself for getting first clarinet! :O  I don't mean to brag, for real.

That's all.
Secret Message: You are beautiful. :) Write your thoughts in the comments.
Loove,
Momo

10 comments:

  1. well of course I'm beautiful! but, thanks anyways.
    I like the idea for that theme week! I vote YES.

    Build-a-Bear...how about the saturday after this one. aka, oct. 23rd, this way I can celebrate the one week anniversary of not having a regatta...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that weekend is family weekend at my sister's college, I won't be here... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, all my baby pictures are in, like, China, and the ones I do have aren't digital, so I'd have to take a picture of the picture and that would work only if I could find the pictures. . . So, maybe not.

    I vote for the phenomenon-of-our-earlier-youth idea.
    As for Build-a-Bear, I'm free pretty much whenever, I think, unless something comes up.

    Virgil and Poofy? Cuddling? In the hallway? The relationship has already progressed this far? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to point out that there is still 20 more days in October, I don't think that it can be declared almost over

    ReplyDelete
  5. *there /are/ still

    "20 days" is plural

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your mother. We have MANY stories of all of you in your youth. If you don't tell them now, they will be told at your weddings or when you have children. So being honest now will save embarrassment.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh oh. should I not post my name????

    ReplyDelete
  8. @xiy: By baby it could also mean little. As in 5 years old, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, momo funny stories? do tell. momo, you had better let your mom tell them!

    ReplyDelete